CASA First Youth Ambassadors
is a volunteer group for youth ages 8-21,
to learn self-confidence, social and leadership skills
through community service.
Nothing posted at this time. Please check back in soon – we’re planning some exciting events!
What To Know About Youth Ambassadors:
- Youth Ambassadors attend CASA First functions as a youth representative of our organization. This means you will meet and greet people, help point them in the right direction, and assist with the set up/take down of activities. You may also be asked to help with an art project or a fundraiser!
- Youth Ambassadors will also attend meetings. This is where we will brainstorm ideas for future events and fundraisers. The meetings may be physical or online, but we will work as a team to create objectives, accomplish tasks, and get to really know one another.
- To give you an idea of events, here are some that CYA has participated in:
Pet Parade, Fiesta para Bebes, March Against Child Abuse, Mugs for CASA
What you will receive for volunteering as a CYA:
- A CYA t-shirt & CASA First Notebook
- Exposure to local community events
- Participation in planning and executing fundraisers/events
- Knowledge that you are helping to make a difference in the lives of foster children
- Experience with like minded peers, as future youth leaders
If you are interested in becoming a part of a dynamic and inspiring group of young adults who are determined to make a difference in their local community, please use the button below to sign-up.